Welcoming Our Guests
At Redfire BBQ, we use the traditional way of slowly cooking our meats over an open flame churrasco barbecue. This provides our guests with the same tender and flavorful meats that have remained popular in Latin America for centuries. Redfire BBQ embraces this tradition and is able to compliment it by offering traditional Brazilian dishes and drinks such as farofa, carreteiro rice and oven warmed cheese bread, and our signature Caipirinhas, made with cachaça, specialty Brazilian.
The Rodizio Experience
Welcome to Redfire Brazilian Steakhouse! We serve more than fifteen different cuts of beef, lamb, chicken, and pork – all cooked on skewers and served in a table side manner by our "Gauchos". Redfire also boasts a gourmet Salad Bar with over twenty delectable choices, fresh salads, a variety of cheeses, mouthwatering hot dishes, and assorted seafood items. To complement the meal, every table is offered our house specialty, oven warm cheese bread.
1. Sit, relax, and enjoy a drink! Try our caipirinha, the national drink of Brazil, one of our many wines, or a Signature Cocktail from our Bar!
2. Visit the our Gourmet Salad Bar, offering a variety of hot & cold items, including fresh salads, tasty hot items, and various Brazilian side dishes.
3. Turn your disc green side up, immediately summoning our gauchos to begin your Rodizio meal (table-side meat service).
4. Choose from a multitude of delectable fire roasted meats that are brought to your table, sliced, and served by our gaucho chefs.
5. When taking a break, or if you are full, simply flip the disc to red. If ready for more, go back to green at any time.
6. Be sure to leave room and end your meal with one of our signature desserts…indulge your Sweet Tooth!
Our PricesAll You Can Eat BBQ Prices
Dinner (Tuesday to Sunday) $49.95
Lunch ( Saturday & Sunday ) $29.95
Vegetarian Lunch $29.95
Vegetarian Dinner $29.95
Children 5-12 Half Price
Children under 5 Free
Saturday & Sunday
11:30am - 1:30pm
5:00pm - Late